Presenting to you one of Ingleburn’s finest properties to hit the market, truly a work of art. The magnificence of this family residence radiates timeless appeal with high ceilings, classic polished timber floors and high-quality finishes throughout. Encompassing separate formal and dining/living areas, its generous interiors embrace a seamless indoor/outdoor design. Located in one of Ingleburns most convenient locations all on a large flat parcel of land positioned a stroll to schools, while moments to Ingleburn village and transport. A masterpiece where every corner tells a story.
Whether you’re in the market to purchase a grand family home or re-develop with plenty of possible potentials such as multiple townhouses or sub dividing subject to council approval, be sure to call today to register your interest and book your private viewing to not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Main house features:
• 3 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 2 Car
• Large main bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
• Good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Ceiling fans and downlighting all through out
• Polished timber floorboards
• Renovated bathrooms
• Abundance of natural light
• Split system air conditioning
Detached studio features:
• 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom
• Large main bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Huge living/entertainment space with bar
• Modern bathroom and kitchen