Now this family home has plenty of character, space and makes it perfect for the growing family. You are greeted with bright and spacious living and formal dining areas with brand new carpet and split-system air conditioning. You have a well-lit kitchen with gas cooking; near-new dishwasher and oven as well as elegant timber cabinetry. Furthermore all bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The roomy master bedroom has polished timber floorboards, split-system air conditioning and an immaculate ensuite. The other two bedrooms are newly carpeted and have access to a large main bathroom.
The unique design features means amazing potential to create and make it your own if you wish to. The storage room and foyer could be opened to extend in to a huge open-plan living area or construct a dividing wall and make it a fourth bedroom subject to council approval. The single garage roller door could be made double – simple renovations, any of which may suit your needs.
So be sure to call today to book your private viewing of this beautiful well maintained family home.
Other features include:
• Tidy and beautiful low-maintenance garden
• Shutters all around the home for added security
• Ceiling fans throughout, split system air conditioning
• Large separate laundry has plenty of storage and access to outdoors
• Huge oversized carport/garage with remote-controlled roller door
• Drive-through to the rear to suit caravan or boat
• Large shed with adjoining covered and paved area for outdoor entertainment
• Plenty of internal storage
• Gas cooking and gas hot water system
• Surrounded by childcare centres, schools, and kindergartens
• Nearby bus stop connects to Campbelltown train Station
• (7.7 km) to Campbelltown Hospital
• (1.3 km) Ruse Village shops including IGA just around the corner
• (7.4 km) Macarthur Square shopping centre
• (700m) Oval and parks at one end of the street
• (300m) Miles of bush walking tracks through Georges River Bushland start at the other end
Please note the location distances shown above are approximate figures.