Positioned on a 623sqm corner block of land in a perfectly central location within a short walk to schools, shops and Campbelltown hospital this residence provides the perfect opportunity for the first home buyer or investor. Accommodation comprises of three good sized bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built in wardrobes plus bathroom with separate toilet for added practicality. Positioned towards the front of the home you will enjoy entertaining in the open lounge room area followed by a sleek modern kitchen that has plenty of storage and bench space. The backyard offers vast amount of space and side access as well as an open garage.
Whether you’re in the market to purchase a family home with space or the opportunity to invest and build a granny flat subject to council approval book your inspection today to not miss out!
Additional features include:
• Updated kitchen
• Side access
• Brand new floating floors
• Freshly painted, ceiling fan
• Approximate distance to nearby locations as seen in the photos and more noted below
• (1.5km) Macarthur Square shopping centre
• (1.2 km) Campbelltown hospital
• (850m) Thomas Reddall High school
• (400m) Ambarvale Public school
• (300m) Aldi
• (20m) Bus stop